Greenkeepers Shed, Prestwick Golf Club
The Algo team was delighted to be contracted to construct a new Greenkeepers Shed at the prestigious Prestwick Golf Club.
Prestwick Golf Club was the birthplace of the Open Championship back in 1860 and is regarded highly by both golfing professionals and enthusiasts.
The purpose-built facility included a spacious Machinery Equipment Store, Maintenance Workshop + Fuel and Chemical Store.
The building is a single storey steel portal framed structure with composite insulated Roof & Wall Cladding. Electrically operated Roller Doors and steel high-security personnel doorsets were installed to complete the building shell. Due to the nature of the work and materials stored within the building, all internal walls were constructed using blockwork with a painted finish.